School Blog

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Plans for main image and other images in school magazine


  Front cover ideas:

In my front cover I plan to have a sixth former as the main image. This is because I am in sixth form and they are the oldest students learning within the school. All images for the magazine will be taken at the school whether they are the main image on the front cover or just in the magazine itself. For the front cover I plan to have an image of the the sixth former just working on a computer, in a computer room of the school wearing their own clothes looking engaged with the computer. They will be smiling and look like they are comfortable there. I will most likely take a medium long shot to make sure everything fits within my image that I want, for example the student and part of the background. The photo most likely needs to be portrait as that is most suitable for a magazine cover. This means I will need to ensure enough space so I am able to crop the image.

Other image ideas

The photos for the magazine, will be taken with  a phone camera that has decent quality for the images. They will probably be took closer to making the magazine but needs to be before making the cover as I would put the image on first and then arrange the rest in front and on top of the main image. I would need to organise the people who are going to be in the photos as well. I will just get sixth formers who are working in the common room as it will show them making most of their free time in order to get work done. This will appeal to teachers, parents and governors as it will show the students care about their work and that they have a positive, dedicated attitude to learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment